Saturday, January 18, 2014

First thing First

So, keeping up with the norm, I am going to blog.  And after some navigation, I have found out how to add the "Like Box" to my blog for my baby boutique Facebook fan page! I have previously attempted to keep a personal blog, but failed miserably after a while. Hopefully, this time it will be different. It has to. I have a better reason to keep blogging, I need to "promote" my business. In this crazy cyber oriented world, where I decided to open up a business, purely relying cyber based, I better be keeping up with this blog.

I don't mean to talk about my boutique all the time, though. I want to talk about silly things, pretty things, and everything in between.

I will perhaps make it a journal of my new venture, how I started, why I started, the challenges etc etc.

In the mean time, excuse my grammatical errors!

A Snapshot of my boutique, I LOVE this picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment